and Certification Seminar
Study and Play on beautiful Lake Lanier in Atlanta Georgia
with Dr. J Dunn
16 Class hours and time for play!
Combine an advanced education in methylation and an exciting weekend excursion in a resort style setting near Lake Lanier.
Become an expert in methylation with intensive one-on-one focused and thorough training in the advanced ways of balancing the methylation pathways. Provide yourself with all the tools and thorough knowledge to help you and your patients achieve optimal health.
Class time is combined with exciting lake adventures including a Pontoon Boat Cruise, Kayaking or Jetski rentals.
Classes are limited to 18 practitioners due to the focused and personalized attention given by Dr. Dunn to each participant.
- Basic Methylation Course
- Advanced Methylation Course
- Genetic Test completed by MyHappyGenes.com, 23andme.com or AncestryDNA.com
- Each attendee will be evaluated for their own methylation program. Using Wholistic Kinesiology, Wholistic Methylation and Genetic Report Evaluation.
- Review of Basic, Advanced techniques including using Hormones, Allergies, Nutrient and Cardiovascular Evaluation Test Kits
- Wholistic Kinesiology protocols for evaluating Priority, Modalities and levels of imbalance along with Priority hand modes.
- Written and practical tests for Certification in Wholistic Methylation
- 6pm-8pm Pool Party with Cocktails and Hors d’Oeuvres (Optional-Included in course)
- 9-12 (lunch 12-1:30) 1:30-5:30 Class time (7 Hours)
- 6pm Cocktails and appetizers by the pool
- Dinner on your own
- 7am-12pm Play or Free Time! Kayaks, Boating or Jetski Rentals at Lake Lanier
- Lunch 12-1 (we will take orders ahead of time at a local restaurant)
- 1pm-7pm Class Time (6 Hours)
- Group dinner at PigTails on the water
- 9am-1pm Class time (3 Class Hours + Testing time)
- Written and practical exams toward certification